Time is rushing by and so my countdown begins… 🙂
1. There are 4 days until the first long weekend of the year
Since Human Rights Day is on Sunday, the public holiday falls on Monday. I’m super excited for this long weekend, and had I not had to work on Saturday evening, I probably would have organised a weekend away.
2. There are 10 days until my mom arrives from Abu Dhabi
3. There are 11 days until my sister’s little one is born
My mom is arriving the day before my sister is being admitted to hospital for her little one’s birth, and sadly she’ll only be here for a week. I am so excited to see my mom since I don’t get to see her often. And so excited to meet my niece/nephew for the first time!
4. There are 17 days until I start my new job
I am so nervous and excited for this! Nervous to meet the staff but excited for the challenge.
5. There are 40 days until my brother and his wife arrive
They are coming out for my sister-in-law’s sister’s wedding. They have been living in Australia since October 2008 and will be moving home (to Johannesburg South Africa) at the end of this year. Excitement! The last time I saw them was at the beginning of last year so I am really excited for their visit.
What are you counting down to?
Hugs & Kisses