I saw this meme doing the rounds and decided to
steal borrow it from Madi’s blog as I’m hoping it will spur my brain into writing the blog posts that are currently stored up there.
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
All bills as it means less money to spend on shoes 😉
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
A sushi restaurant up the road from our house
3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
I’d love to be lying on a beach watching the waves lap against the shore
4. How many schools did you attend?
2 primary schools and 2 high schools
5. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It was one of the last few clean things in my wardrobe (our domestic didn’t come to work last week so we’re working with almost bare wardrobes)
6. What are your thoughts on petrol prices?
It’s ridiculous that it costs so much just to fill up my relatively small tanked car
7. First thought when you woke up this morning?
Oh crap! I snoozed when I was supposed to be up early!
8. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
I must get to work early in order to get that quote sent in time
9. Do you miss being a child?
Not entirely… I miss the freedom the most
10. What errand/chore do you despise?
Going to the pharmacy each month and having to stand in the dispensary queue
11. Get up early or sleep in?
Sleep in! I love my snooze button!
12. Have you found real love yet?
13. Favorite lunch meat?
14. What do you get most times you go into a grocery store?
Milk and chocolate
15. Beach or lake?
16. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
I think for some it is but I look forward to being married
17. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
18. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
No one actually. We’re all famous in our own right!
19. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
20. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Nope. Never even picked up a fire extinguisher.
21. Ring tone?
3OH!3 – Starstrukk (lyrics go – nice legs daisy dukes…)
22. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
Uhm…not sure but the strangest place I’ve rinsed my mouth is under the bath tap because Gary was using the basin to shave.
23. Somewhere in South Africa you’ve never been and would like to go?
I’d love to see the Namaqualand daisies
24. Do you go to church?
No but used to go every Sunday for eighteen years
25. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
26. How old are you?
27. Do you have a go-to person?
28. Are you where you want to be in life?
29. Growing up, what were your favourite cartoons?
Gummi Bears, Duck Tales – the classics!
30. What about you do you think has changed the most?
My stress levels and the way I deal with stress
31. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
Some of them were, some of them weren’t
32. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
33. Do you have a pager?
34. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
35. Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with?
36. Who do you think impacted your life the most?
37. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you?
38. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”?
39. What was the first new car you purchased?
A Toyota Yaris – it’s only 2 and a bit years old!
40. What is the scariest thing that has happened to you as an adult?
My emergency appendix operation last year
41. What advice would you give to someone about to get married?
Hmmm…tough one! When you argue, make sure you don’t go to sleep angry!
42. What’s your favourite room in your home and why?
A toss up between my bedroom and the lounge
43. What advice would you give someone starting their first job?
You will be the skivvy. You will be the one to run around doing the dirty jobs. But learn from these “errands” they will mould you to be a better manager and team player.
44. If you could go back and change one thing you did, what would it be?
I wouldn’t change anything because that would change the person I am today.
45. If you could go back and change one thing someone else did, what would it be?
I would change the way my first boss spoke to me! The insults still hurt even after years.
I’m not going to tag anyone! If you need blog fodder then consider yourself tagged!
Hugs & Kisses