Yipeeeee! This is so exciting! My very first blogger award! 😀 I’d like to thank my mom and my dad and my fiancé and my doglets and…and…and… Actually I’d like to thank MamaMeeA who awarded this to me!
The rules say I have to share 7 random facts about me before nominating 7 bloggers I consider to be beautiful.
1. My absolute favourite song of all time is “Ice ice baby” by Vanilla Ice. I even know all the words!
2. My hair is naturally curly but I straighten it with my GHD to within an inch of it’s life every day. Oh the joy and time I’d save if I’d been born with straight hair!
3. I have such a sweet tooth that I recently ate an entire carrot cake on my own! Ok, so it took a week to eat it but only because I only had slices in the evenings after work. (I did think about taking it to work to share it, but in this case, sharing isn’t caring!)
4. I watched City of Angels for the first time last weekend. Apparently I was supposed to ball my eyes out, but I think all the fore-warning from my Twitter friends dried my tear ducts.
5. I own two gorgeous pairs of pink knee-high socks. One pair is made up of puzzle pieces in baby pink and bright pink.
6. I am addicted to my TV series. So much so, that I don’t know what I’d do without my PVR. Sad, but true…
7. I wear contacts because my eyesight is so bad. I’m actually so blind that when I don’t wear my contacts or glasses, I can barely see a fly on my nose. Ok, so maybe it’s not that bad, but I’m still quite blind!
Hugs & Kisses