I’m special! And not in the “I’m unique and there’s no-one else just like me” way. I’m talking about a “slightly normal with a touch of crazy and weird”. I know my fiancé appreciates my specialness because of certain things I do:
1. I make the bed in the nude (not only does it make bed-making fun, it also allows me to cool off after a hot bath)
2. I am a heater (I make winter nights more acceptable because I’m a human hot water bottle)
3. I am a neat freak (which means he hardly needs to clean/tidy up because I’ve done it way before the mess has had a chance to irritate him)
4. I am a control freak (which means he doesn’t get to do any laundry because I just have to do it myself)
5. I am a present-wrapping-slut (I absolutely adore the process of wrapping presents and decorating them, and he hates anything to do with presents, so it’s a win-win)
I’m weird and wonderful and loved for just the way I am!
What 5 things make you special aka “slightly normal with a touch of crazy and weird”?
Hugs & Kisses