1. I am LOVING the Cake Boss series on Discovery channel. (How gorgeous does this cake look?!)
2. But I don’t love how it makes me crave cakes and sweeties and biscuits and…and…and after watching it.
3. Running the office without my boss here is a catch 22 – it’s easier for me to get things done but it’s difficult to do certain things when I need to phone him for this, that or the other.
4. Watching a funny movie with my fiancé is the best when he’s giggling his socks off.
5. I am addicted to the series 24. (Yes I know I’m late in the game with this one but it’s gripping stuff! Just started season 2!)
6. I must buy the doglets some new toys. Hopefully this will stop them wanting to
rip up inspect the rubbish bags.
7. I’m grateful that my fiancé is a tech-whiz and has been able to sort out my Sinful Sweets page/tab issue. (Now I just need to find some more yummy desserts to post about.)
8. Disorganised Doofus is causing me unnecessary stress and pressure (today he waits until just now to tell me we don’t have an appropriate white tablecloth for a table setting mock-up we’re doing first thing Monday which we’ve known about since Wednesday).
9. I find working with lastminute.com people infuriating.
10. A huge cup of milo is great at first, but once it’s finished, it can make me feel ill.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs & Kisses